The Bawley crew love (or is it love to hate) the triple j Hottest 100, which-ever. The only thing we love more than the Hottest 100 is our own (Doing the Sums) Are You Joe Average quiz. (see: 2007, 2008, Hottest 100 of all time, 2009)
Here is how it works:
1. Write out a list of the songs you voted for in the triplej Hottest 100.
2. Write down the position each of these came in the triplej Hottest 100
3. If a song did not make the list put down 101.
4. Add up the scores, and divide by the number of songs you voted for.
5. Post your results as a comment to this blog entry.
How to interpret your score:
1-13: Paint me a rainbow there must be lots of (Little) Red and (Cee-Lo) Green in your life.
14-27: Your Radar Detector is tuned to Austereo?
28-40: Very vanilla
41-52: "Here I am stuck in the middle with you"
53-65: Pretty pedestrian, but you probably have one weirdo friend who is rubbing off on you more than you realise.
66-77: Kinda quirky in a cute way.
78-89: Kinda quirky in a "slowly back away..." way.
90-100: You're a f***ing freak, man
101: Did you vote for songs, or flavours of ice cream????
The Bawley 100 top 10 scored:
Hot Chip - I Feel Better - 85Crystal Castles - Celestica - 101The Jezabels - Mace Spray - 16Grinderman - Worm Tamer - 101Jónsi - Go Do - 96LCD Soundsystem - Home - 10Arcade Fire - Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains) - 101Hot Chip - One Life Stand - 50The National - Bloodbuzz Ohio - 31Gorillaz - On Melancholy Hill - 42
72.4 Kinda quirky in a "slowly back away..." way. - I am happy with that.
How did you score?