Here is how it works:
1. Write out a list of the songs you voted for in the triplej Hottest 100.
2. Write down the position each of these came in the triplej Hottest 100
3. If a song did not make the list put down 101.
4. Add up the scores, and divide by the number of songs you voted for.
5. Post your results as a comment to this blog entry.
How to interpret your score:
1-13: Bargain. You like to chase savings at the local Thrift Shop.
14-27: So close to (Hyper)Paradise.
28-40: You had the Genesis of a good score
41-52: "Here I am stuck in the middle with you"
53-65: You think you have Heard it All and value Disparate Youth over Super Rich Kids
66-77: Kinda quirky in a cute way.
78-89: Kinda quirky in a "slowly back away..." way.
90-100: You're a f***ing freak, man
101: Did you vote for songs, or flavours of ice cream????
The Bawley 100 top 10 scored:
Django Django - Default 28
Flume (feat. Jezzabell Doran) - Sleepless 12
The xx - Angels 19
Spiritualized - Hey Jane 101
Grimes - Oblivion 38
Lambchop - Mr. Met 101 Hot Chip - Motion Sickness 101
Major Lazer - Get Free 6
Blur - Under the Westway 101Alt-J (∆) - Tessellate 44
Bawley's score: 55.1 We think we have Heard it All and value Disparate Youth over Super Rich Kids
This is our most mainstream year yet!
How did you score?