Here is how it works
1. Write out a list of the songs you voted for in the triplej Hottest 100.
2. Write down the position each of these came in the triplej Hottest 100
3. If a song did not make the list put down 101.
4. Add up the scores, and divide by the number of songs you voted for.
5. Post your results as a comment to this blog entry.
Here is how to interpret your score
1-13: Either you are the lovechild of Bernard Fanning and La Roux or you are actually Mumford’s Son.
14-27: Parlez Vous Austereo?
28-40: Very vanilla
41-52: "Meet Me on the Equinox" is your signature song in more ways than one.
53-65: Pretty pedestrian, but you probably have one weirdo friend who is rubbing off on you more than you realise.
66-77: Kinda quirky in a cute way.
78-89: Kinda quirky in a "slowly back away..." way.
90-100: You're a f***ing freak, man
101: Did you vote for songs, or flavours of ice cream????
The Bawley 100 scored
Fleet Foxes – Mykonos - 10191.3 You're a f***ing freak, man (our worst performance ever!!)
Super Furry Animals - Inaugural Trams - 101
The Xx - Heart Skipped a Beat - 101
Mumford and Sons - Sigh No More - 101
Fever Ray - If I Had A Heart - 101
Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Hysteric - 101
Camera Obscura - Away With Murder - 101
Phoenix – Lisztomania – 4
Danger Mouse and Sparkle Horse - Revenge (ft The Flaming Lips) - 101
The Xx – Crystallised – 101
How did you score?