Here is how it works:
- Write out a list of the songs you voted for in the triplej Hottest 100.
- Write down the position each of these came in the triplej Hottest 100.
- If a song did not make the list put down 101.
- Add up the scores, and divide by the number of songs you voted for.
- Post your results as a comment to this blog entry.
How to interpret your score:
1-13: You are Kingsmill Kunta
14-29: Answer that Hotline Bling
30-40: You've been spending time in Loud Places
41-52: Pedestrian at Best
53-65: You were Foolish to think you would score higher?
66-77: You were on trend Once.
78-89: This score should bring you Down To Earth\
90-100: True Friends don't judge.
101: Whatever the Hottest 100 has been rubbish since the ice cream CD anyway.
The Bawley 100 top 10 scored:
The Burley Griffin - Die Alone 101
Sufjan Stevens - No Shade in the Shadow of The Cross 101
Blur - Pyongyang 101
The National - Sunshine on My Back 101
Courtney Barnett - Pedestrian At Best 43
Jess Ribeiro - Kill it Yourself 101
Belle & Sebastian - Nobody's Empire 101
Radiohead - Spectre 101
Cracked Actor - Funerals 101
Courtney Barnett - Nobody Really Cares If You Don't Go To The Party 95
Bawley's score: 94.6 True Friends don't judge.
Share your results below...