1. The Only One – mixed by Jared Leto (30 Seconds to Mars)All the bands’ profits from Hypnagogic will go the International Red Cross. Sounds promising, but unfortunately iTunes have massively over priced this five-track release and Robert Smith is recommending that fans do not buy the release until it is made cheaper.
2. Freakshow – mixed by Jade Puget (AFI)
3. Sleep When I’m Dead – mixed by Gerrad Way (My Chemical Romance) and Julien-K
4. The Perfect Boy – mixed by Pete Wentz and Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy)
5. Exploding Head Syndrome – mixed by 65daysofstatic
PLEASE DONT BUY HYPNAGOGIC STATES EP FROM ITUNES FOR £7.99More colourful language in this email that Robert sent to the powers that be.
IT IS ABSURD!
TMU HAS MANAGED TO FUCK THIS UP TO ANOTHER LEVEL!