Monday 12 January 2009

Who's Gonna Save My Democracy?

Around this time last year the Bawley crew were left scratching their heads and somewhat disappointed by the results of the world’s largest public music poll, now it is time to make amends.

Voting in the triple j hottest 100 is open now, do us proud. Vote here.

(PS: Act quickly as voting closes on the 18th Jan)

(PPS: Be sure to write down who you voted for, you will need to know this to take part in the famous Bawley How mainstream am I? Quiz – last years results)

2 comments:

Nick said...

I've voted. I picked my favourite songs from the list (didn't bother with any songs not on the list, so no Lambchop - sigh..) and I also adopted a 'not more than one song per artist' rule to spice things up a bit. Crazy.

Hummer said...

Yeah, you have to stick with what is on the list.

Unfortunately I voted with out writing down what I selected, so I had to go back and guess/remember what I put down the first time.

Looking down the list highlighted a few songs I though we could have added to the Bawley 100, but that horse has bolted.

I also noticed heaps of tracks from 2007, inc. a whole lot of songs that were proposed in the Bawley 100 bidding process before being ruled out by the strict year of release policy.