Here is how it works:
1. Write out a list of the songs you voted for in the triplej Hottest 100.
2. Write down the position each of these came in the triplej Hottest 100.
3. If a song did not make the list put down 101.
4. Add up the scores, and divide by the number of songs you voted for.
5. Post your results as a comment to this blog entry.
How to interpret your score:
1-13: It takes skill to Get Lucky.
14-29: You may not have My Number but you probably have Pharrell Williams on speed dial.
30-40: You had a good score, Ratchet up a bit next year.
41-52: Eat, Sleep, Rave, Repeat.
53-65: You have your own musical tastes but If I Could Change Your Mind it might be an Instant Crush.
66-77: Kinda quirky in a cute way.
78-89: Kinda quirky in a "slowly back away..." way. 90-100: You're a f***ing freak, man
101: Did you vote for songs, or flavours of ice cream????
The Bawley 100 top 10 scored:
Typhoon - Young Fathers 101
The National - I Should Live In Salt 101David Bowie - Where Are We Now? 101
Frightened Rabbit - Backyard Skulls 101
Phoenix - Entertainment 101
Cloud Control - Scar 52
The Drones - I See Seaweed 101
The National - Don't Swallow the Cap 101Bawley's score: 87.6 Kinda quirky in a "slowly back away..." way.
Nine Inch Nails - Copy Of A 101
Arcade Fire - Reflektor 16